Each Participating Business Gets:
- Advertising Exclusivity in your business category.
- Up to 10 Imprint Colors to design your ad with.
- Your Own Allotment of Shirts from as few as 10 to as many as needed.
- Your Own Size Selections from adult small to XXXL.
- Your Own Shirt Color Selections from among eight colors plus long sleeve tees as well.
- Hanes Heavyweight Tagless Tees which are 100% Cotton 6.1 oz.
- Affordable, Creative Community Advertising.
Participating Business Benefits Include:
- Advertising exclusivity means Only Your Type Of Business Gains Exposure.
- Multiple imprint colors means Your Ad Will Stand Out And Be Seen.
- Your own allotment of shirts means You Can Give Your Shirts Away As Gifts To Customers, Employees, Or Vendors Or Even Sell Your Shirts For a Profit.
- Selecting your own sizes means You Get The Shirt Sizes That Fit Your Needs.
- With Hanes heavyweight tagless tees You Can Be Assured You're Getting A Quality Long Lasting Shirt From A Brand Name You Can Trust.
For about what you would pay for one small ad in the local newspaper: You get an affordable practical product, a creatively drawn small town scene designed to promote your business, custom designed artwork promoting the positive attributes of your hometown community, AND effective advertising on hundreds of shirts throughout your community providing multiple exposures over many years.
Here are Some Great Ways to Use Your CommuniTees!
- Give them away to your most loyal customers
- Have a drawing weekly for customers who spend a certain amount in your business
- Have employees wear them to work on certain days of the week
- Give them as gifts at certain holidays
- Throw them out / give them away at local celebrations & festivals
- Give them as gifts to customers who refer your business to someone
- Donate them to the local schools and have the cheerleaders throw them out at ballgames
T-shirt Tuesday - Spend x amount of dollars on Tuesday and receive a Free CommuniTee
Refer a Friend - Free CommuniTee
Let Me Quote Your Business - Free CommuniTee
Pre-book an Appointment - Free CommuniTee
Gift Shops / Specialty Shops:
Specialty Promotion Day - when promoting a specific product weekly or monthly give away a CommuniTee if a customer purchases that product
Restaurants / Bars / Bowling Alleys:
T-shirt Thursday - Wear your CommuniTee in and get a 5% off discount
Fitness Centers (businesses that require memberships):
Membership - Free CommuniTee with every new membership
Senior Activities - Give Free CommuniTees to the local Senior Center
Pre Arrangements - Give a Free CommuniTee when someone books their prearrangements
House Warming Gifts - Add a Free CommuniTee to your "Welcome Home Basket"
Email Address - Give a Free CommuniTee when you receive an email from a customer
Apartments - New Leasers get a Free CommuniTee
- Vector Based Files: Computer generated images that do not lose quality with size.
- Vector File Formats: EPS, AI, or PDF (when sending vector files please be sure to convert everything to curves so there will be no font conflicts)
- We CANNOT reproduce photographs or photoquality images. Please do not send these image types to be used on your ad.
High Resolution / Low Resolution Example: (**If you do not have a vector file of your artwork or logo we will accept a high resolution JPEG or GIF.)
Design Tips: When designing please consider the following:
- Use basic colors: Red, Blue, Purple, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Brown & Black. We use standard ink colors and cannot match Pantones or specific colors exactly. The colors we offer are below (please note: the colors will differ on various computer screens): **THESE COLORS HAVE BEEN MATCHED TO THE COLORS OF INK WE OFFER. THEY ARE NOT EXACT.
- Lighter colors such as yellow and/or pink should be paired with a dark color to create contrast and ensure legibility.
- Simple and bold fonts work the best. This ensures your information will be clear and legible.
- Use minimal information. The less information you put on your ad the easier your information will be to read.
Submitting Hard Copy Artwork: (Although we prefer digital files, you can also send a hard copy)
Examples That You Can Submit:
- Business card, brochure, magnet, flyer, clip-out of a previous publication, calendar, letterhead, etc.
- When submitting your artwork be sure to not write on or bend the artwork or logo. We must have a crisp image in order to recreate your artwork.
Please Send your Artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org